Charger Industries has become a trusted partner and an industry leader in the global down-hole battery market since 1998. From safe, reliable battery packs through to our innovative battery monitoring and battery EPR platform, and our entire team of professionals are driven to ensure you attain consistent and optimal down-hole operations.
Dream big and let us deliver inspiring power solutions to attain your goals.
Our mission is to deliver superior technology and services that improve the efficiency, increase the productivity and maximize the returns for our valued clients.
Our vision is to offer safe, reliable, green power solutions that meet the evolving needs and requirements of our customers.
Why choose us
- Safety: Charger’s number one priority is the safety of both our personnel and all those with whom we do business with.
- Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our success and the guiding principles for all that we do.
- Collaboration: Charger partners with our customers to understand their unique requirements to provide the most reliable and robust solution.
- Reliability: Charger is defined by the quality of our products and our dedication to customer service. We work tirelessly to ensure your operations are a success.
- Dependability: Charger has earned an enviable reputation for our trustworthiness and we stand by the products we manufacture to ensure the best service in the industry.
- Availability: We pride ourselves on our ability to readily support our customer’s requirements.
- Environmentally Conscience: Charger is committed to maintain the highest measure of environmental sustainability and to minimize your environmental impact.
Lithion is a vertically integrated manufacturer of Primary & Secondary Battery Cells, Rechargeable & Non-rechargeable Battery Packs and Battery Modules. They have recently expanded manufacturing to the USA and opened an 80,000 square foot facility in Henderson, Nevada. This new plant is dedicated to cell and battery pack assembly, in addition to a fully automated production line for their Valence modules. Lithion has manufacturing facilities located in the United States and Canada with sales & distribution globally that offer a full range of in-house engineering, design, and testing capabilities - providing comprehensive energy and power solutions. Lithion acquired Charger Industries after seeing the outstanding quality of the products and the value that it brought.